Each AAM TIE 2011 online session has a “Discussion Forum/Comments Board” associated with it. This is a great way to share thoughts, ask questions or post comments and resources with other participants before and after the live sessions take place. In addition, a Participant Introduction forum allows you to introduce yourself to other conference attendees and make new connections.
- Introduce Yourself
Please take a moment to introduce yourself to conference participants. You might like to tell us where you work, what city you are in, and about your current work in the museum field. Don’t hesitate to tell us about your interests and why this conference is of particular interest to you.
- Conference Café
This is a forum for informal and ongoing discussions during the conference. Use this area to add new topics or “reply” to posts. What kinds of things might you talk about in between sessions at a face-to-face conference? This is the place for those conversations.
- Participant Introductions (6 comments)
- Session (0 comments)
- Conference Café (0 comments)
- Plenary Session: “What A Difference A Year Makes” (0 comments)
- Session 1: Building An Educational Website: “JFK50.org” (0 comments)
- Session 2: Viral Marketing On a Small Budget: “Race to the Museum” (0 comments)
- Session 3: Creating An Alternate Reality Game: “The Giskin Anomaly” (0 comments)
- Session 4: Exploring Digital Communities: “Thomas Jefferson’s Monticello” (0 comments)
- Virtual “Happy Hour”: Facilitated Interactive Recap and Discussion (0 comments)
- Plenary Session: Nancy Proctor (0 comments)
- Session 5: Building New Audiences on the Web: “Connections” (0 comments)
- Session 6: Connecting Students to the Past: “Coming of Age” (0 comments)
- Session 7: Making Use of Video Podcasting: “Textile Conversations” (0 comments)
- Session 8: Viewing Technology of the Past on the Web: “The Science and Technology of WWII” (0 comments)
- Session 9: Video and Interactive Experiences: Placing Visitors Inside the Narrative: “Mammoths and Mastodons” (0 comments)
- Session 10: Online and Offline Learning: “A Sailor’s Life For Me” (0 comments)
- Virtual Happy (Half) Hour: Recap and Discussion (0 comments)
TIE 2011 active Discussion areas: