AAM unveils its 2nd annual virtual conference to deliver outstanding educational content live from the 2011 Annual Meeting in Houston, May 23-24, 2011.
The AAM Annual Meeting Virtual Conference 2011, produced in collaboration with LearningTimes, is a two-day online conference. In partnership with AAM’s standing professional committees, it will showcase ten sessions of broad appeal and greatest relevance to the 2011 annual meeting theme “The Museum of Tomorrow.” A stellar cast of subject matter experts will offer broad, multidisciplinary perspectives to museums of all types and sizes (see schedule).
Through this virtual conference, you’ll be better able to:
- Understand how to sharpen your organizational vision
- Demonstrate the public value of your institution
- Learn more about your ever-changing visitors and the tools and strategies to best reach them
- Glean insight on how best to protect and grow your assets
- Connect and network online with museum colleagues from around the world
Learn … Share … Grow — all online!